Hoover Precision Products is a premier plastic injection molding company with a core international medical customer base. Located in northern Michigan, USA. For more than 30 years, we have been a manufacturer of plastic molded parts for medical devices and plastic substrates for EIA/RIA and DNA PCR serving many leading medical and diagnostic companies worldwide. We have developed a reputation for professional excellence through the high quality of services we perform for our clients.
With a IR2 D&B rating, our company is financially stable to invest in your future with a team dedicated to the success of your projects.
Plastic Injection Molding
Specializing in Injection Moulded Components and Substrates for the Medical Device and Diagnostic Industries
If you are looking to outsource manufacturing of plastic reaction vessels, petri dishes, or other components in the United States or in Michigan, we have state of the art injection molding and cleanroom technology and can assist with every aspect of your project. Our technical staff and network of experts will partner with you to get your plastic parts molded fast and efficiently within budget.
- Class 8 (100,000 Cleanroom) Injection Molding
- Cradle to Grave Project Management
- Precision Injection Molds
- Tight Tolerance Injection Molding
- Rapid Prototyping/SLA Models
With 67,000 Square Feet of manufacturing, our plastic injection molding company has 8,000 square feet of Class 8 Cleanroom injection molding. Equipment includes 165T-240T all-electric injection molders and 55T-12-T hydraulic injection molders as well as numerous other equipment.
Injection moulded components are made from standard materials such as: K-resin, polystyrene, acrylic, acetal, nylon, and polypropylene as well as many special engineered resins. Click on link for complete list of plastic materials.
- Vision Inspection Capabilities
- Custom Built Secondary Equipment
- Molded Parts Assembly and Packaging
Hoover Precision Products, LLC - © 2014
- Class 8 compliant, ISO 13485 certified Clean Room for injection molding Medical Components.
- ISO 9001 certified facility for Custom Beads and Substrates for Diagnostic Testing.
- ISO 9001 certified facility for Precision Balls for Medical Disposables, Devices and Equipment.